Embedded systems engineer
Leapcraft is looking for a versatile embedded systems engineer to work full time out of our Copenhagen Office.
You will be working on next generation IoT systems and sensor devices. A prime product in our portfolio is Air Quality sensor device that we are redesigning for large scale deployment. You will be working alongside a talented team of designers, engineers and data scientists. Take a look at CPHsense.com and Ambinode.com
- Bachelors / Masters (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics – Experience of embedded software design, coding, analysis and testing of embedded systems.
- Solid experience of Embedded C / Object-oriented C++ design and Architectural software programming.
- Experience with schematic design and PCB layouts – with eagle and KiCAD
- Experience with Operating Systems in embedded environment
- Experience writing firmware on the ARM based platform.
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development.
- Experience with agile design methodology
- Ability to work with both abstract concepts and low level code
- Exposure to mbed development environment if possible
- Exposure to other RF technologies (wifi, zwave, zgbee, Bluetooth) – atleast at module level.
- Exposure to various sensors and signal processing of analog sensor systems.
- Additional development skills e.g Python and Java can be an advantage
- Good knowledge of DSP and supporting tools e.g Matlab
- Good math skills and algorithm development for signal processing
- Knowledge of low power optimisation
- Experience with IoT standards like MQTT / AMQP
- Experience with encryption and security methods
- The candidate has to have the ability to work in extreme multitasking environment and integrate with a wide spectrum of needs from software development to manufacturing.
The position will require occasional travel for projects being deployed in various countries around the globe and to meet vendors and suppliers. The position is full time and open from 1st May 2017.
Please write to info [at] leapcraft [dot] dk with subject “Embedded systems engineer” and samples of earlier work & CV before 15th April 2017. Please apply with samples of work / portfolio if available.